Brayden Watts, hailing from Bakersfield, CA, was drafted in the third round of the 2014 WHL Bantam Draft by the Moose Jaw Warriors. He signed his WHL Standard Player Agreement with the Warriors a month later.
The winger played in 315 career games in the WHL split between the Raiders, Warriors, and Vancouver Giants.
Watts was acquired by the Raiders a week into the 2019-20 WHL season and made an immediate impact with two goals and an assist in a 5-3 road win over the Regina Pats. In his one full season in Prince Albert, he suited up in 61 games to set career highs in goals (29), assists (32), and points (61) in a single season. Six of his goals were game winners, which was also a career best. Watts also was named a co-recipient of the Best Defensive Forward Award Presented By CTV this season.
Over the course of his 315-game career, Watts amassed 68 goals and 93 assists for 161 points.
Thank you Brayden for your contributions to Prince Albert and the entire WHL during your career.
- First Game – September 26, 2015 with Moose Jaw at Regina
- First Goal & Point – October 15, 2015 with Moose Jaw at Calgary
- First Playoff Appearance – March 25, 2016 with Moose Jaw at Prince Albert
- First Playoff Goal – March 26, 2019 with Vancouver at Seattle
- First Playoff Point – An assist on March 24, 2018 with Vancouver at Victoria