Prince Albert, SK — The 2019 Prince Albert Raiders Training Camp got underway on Friday at the Art Hauser Centre.
The morning began with registration, pictures, and fitness testing at Carlton Comprehensive.
In the evening, the players took to the ice for the first time with three rookie teams (Blue, Gold and Orange) and two veteran teams (Black and Green). Here’s a quick breakdown of the games:
- Gold 1, Orange 1 (Shootout tied 1-1)
- Goals: Gold – Colton Koran, Guillermo Salazar (SO); Orange – Dallyn Peekeekoot, Hayden Prosofsky (SO)
- Gold 2, Blue 1
- Goals: Gold – Devin Jameson, Bryce Warkentine; Blue – Rylin Nelson
- Orange 2, Blue 1
- Goals: Orange – Shaw Cathcart, Jayden Plamondon; Blue – Logan Linklater
- Green 3, Black 2
- Goals: Green – Mackenzie Carson, Landon Kosior, Justin Nachbaur; Black – Eric Pearce, Aliaksei Protas
Camp resumes on Saturday morning with four scrimmages starting at 9 a.m. Here is the morning schedule:
- 9 a.m. – Blue vs. Orange
- 10 a.m. – Gold vs. Orange
- 11 a.m. – Blue vs. Gold
- Noon – Black vs. Green