Raiders Announce Jersey Design Contest
Prince Albert, SK – We want you to design one of our specialty jerseys this season.
The Prince Albert Raiders are holding a fan-designed jersey contest for Fan Appreciation Night on Saturday, March 16 against the Saskatoon Blades.
The winner of the contest will receive a team-signed, personalized version of their jersey and two tickets to Fan Appreciation Night.
The contest is now open. Submissions for the contest will be accepted until Thursday, November 1 at 9 a.m. At that time, members of the Raiders staff will pick the four finalists. Voting for the selected jerseys will take place from Monday, November 12 until Wednesday, January 2, 2019. Submit your designs at raiderhockey.com/jerseycontest.
Prince Albert Raiders season tickets for the 2018-19 campaign are available for purchase. Visit the Raider Office or call 306-764-5348 for more information.
- Create a new design for a Prince Albert Raiders specialty jersey. There will be a CCM logo put on the top left of the chest, a WHL logo on the top right of the chest, and a CHL logo on the bottom of the back.
- Your work must be original.
- Once the submission deadline passes, the Raiders staff will choose four designs as the finalists.
- Fans will be allowed to vote once per day during the voting period.
- The winning jersey will become the property of the Prince Albert Raiders.
- The Raiders reserve the right to make design modifications to the winning jersey if needed.
- The winner will receive a team-signed, personalized version of their jersey and two tickets to Fan Appreciation Night on Saturday, March 16.
- Limit of one design per entrant.
- Your designs can be created in any digital or analog medium (Illustrator, Photoshop, or by hand). They must be submitted in a PDF, TIFF, or EPS format. It is encouraged to put your name on the design. Fill out the form on raiderhockey.com/jerseycontest.